Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Grey´s Anatomy

Grey´s Anatomy has to be one of the best shows on TV and has been for the past seven years.  I've have spent the past four days watching from season one to season four and I have laughed, cried, cringed, looked away and been very afraid. It has made me sad, happy, critical, angry and downright annoyed at times, but I love em all.  


I couldn't possibly choose a favorite character. Meredith is sometimes very sweet and smart and other times "seriously annoying" and whiney. At times I find I just want to shake her and tell her to get over herself. Except when she slept with George, then I wanted to hurt her. George is so great, he is the guy everyone loves, (except Alex -jealous thing going on there) he is the best friend, confidante, and all around good guy and so deserved a much better exist than what he got. Alex on the other hand is an arrogant son of a bitch who uses his painful past to hurt others, but we still love him. Not only did he manage to get with stuck up Addison, and become good at his job but he tells it like it is and the truth although painful at times is very necessary. Izzie on the other hand  a hopeless romantic and rather foolish at times broke our hearts when she cut the Lvad wires on the heart patient Denny Ducet  (dishy one he was pity he is always dying or dead in shows though (Weeds) - rather far fetched television but riveting at the same time. Then we have Christian yang, I can only say comic relief midst all the drama, she is the funny yet dramatic and driven. But the character I think deserves the most credit is Bailey she is feisty and rules the roost, even when Callie go the better of her and won the Chief Resident position, no prob's for Bailey she whipped that job right from under her nose. 


There are so many moving episodes, not just the one's that make you cry, like the Denny Ducet saga, or the kid buried in cement, or when Alex finally realizes he can no longer help Rebecca (Ava) but the relationships between the friends is often quite touching and leaves you wondering what would you do in that situation. There were some great quotes on the show too.


"People who suffer the most are the ones who don't know what they want" Meredith Grey
"We're Adults, when did that happen? And how do I make it stop? Meredith Grey


"If I miss a real procedure because of this case, they're gonna call me 007 because I killed you" Christina Yang


"Its not always easy to speak your mind, sometimes you need to be forced to do it. Sometimes, its better to just keep things to yourself, play dumb, even when your whole body is aching to come clean. So you shut your mouth, keep your secret, and find other ways to keep yourself happy." Meredith Grey.


"My head is full" Katie Bryce
"That's called thinking, go with it" Meredith Grey


Clearly too many quotes to mention here. I hope this show continues so we can see what happens to the characters especially Lexie, Mark, Callie and Arizona, Christina, Alex and of course Bailey, Derek and Meredith, and bring back Izzie we wanna know what she's been up too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers