Monday, January 30, 2012

The OC

THE O.C


I've spent the last couple of days getting reacquainted with the characters of The OC. On one hand I am so sorry they cancelled this show but on other, they kinda did all they could do. Watching the first season for, oh I don't know maybe the fifth time, I suddenly realized what bitch Summer was, I mean a real, stuck up, annoying pain in the ass, don´t even know what the second coolest character on this show saw in her.  Marisa was also a pain, she was forever crying and begging for attention. Best thing the writers ever did was write her out of the show, even though she was one of the most popular characters. 


In my opinion the best character on this show was Sandy Cohen - and Seth Cohen a very close second. Both these characters brought a little comedy to program and plenty of good looks.   Peter Gallagher and Adam Brody are two of the most underrated actors in Hollywood, I really don't understand why they are not on TV more or in Movies. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers